@manuzapatarendon Please follow me and sorry for my English.
1. Introduce Yourself
My name is Manuela, I’m from Medellin, Colombia. I’m going to start college in 2018, I will study architecture, I’m 17 years old.
2. What inspires you everyday?
I have a lot of goals to do and so many ideas that I want to make real, so everyday I try to get closer to my dreams always looking for stability and happiness.
3. What is something you would change about people in the world?
I would like that the people doesn’t see the physical differences and that everyone can have a life based in love and respect.
4. How do you feel about people in the world?
I’m pretty sure that the good people are more than the part that likes to do bad things, I also hope that one day the people change step by step.
5. What is something you’ve struggled with in life?
The hate, is impossible to live a life without obstacles, we everyday see ambition, corruption, and haters that we need to overcome with tolerance and respect.
6. What is a positive message you would give others?
Our common nation is the universe, we need to take care of the people around us and look for the happiness and satisfaction.
7. Last question if you could make a difference in the world how would you do that?
Is hard to make the people change positively but I would try with dialogue and being humble.