1. Introduce yourself? My name is khayiyah Yisrael but people call me Mimi.
2. What inspires you everyday? The Most High allowing me to make up every morning and blessing me.
3. What is something you would change about people in the world? People are so negative in the world. So I would want to change that and make them most positive.
4. How do you feel about people in the world? To be honest, i have so much love for my black people. We’ve been through so much in our lives and we still stand strong. I have respect for other races but i strongly love my people more.
5. What is something you’ve struggled with in life? My self esteem. I’ve been bullied mostly everyday for 8 years. I had a hard time loving myself for those past 8 years but I’m starting to love myself again and not care what people say.6. What is a positive message you would give to others? Put the Most High first. If you put HIM first and follow and keep HIS laws and commandments, HE will bless you.
7. Last question if you could make a difference in the world how would you do that? I would speak truth to the people. There’s so many wrong and evil things going on in the world that people think is right when it’s not.