Diego Interview 

I’m Diego from Utrecht/Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Im 19 years and studying Communication Multimedia Design in Amsterdam

What inspires you everyday

Like a lot of people it’s music. I also get inspiration for graphic design and photography from Reddit, Instagram and friends

What is something you would change about people in the world

That people wouldnt give a fuck about other people opinions

What is your view on the people in the world

We could be doing great things, but there is like 3 percent who wants to keep focusing on making money and making bad decisions. The other 97 percent are influenced by that and they keep distracted

What is something you’ve struggled with in life

When my dad left to live in his country again

I understand he wanted to be with his own people and family again, but on the other side i stayed here without a dad

What is a positive message you would give others

Just be yourself and care for other people

Last question if you could make a difference in the world how would you do it

By being myself and supporting people who are doing good


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: