1. Well, my name is Madison. I am 14 years old. I live in the United States. Lastly, I am in 9th grade.
2. What I’m passionate about? I guess you could say I’m passionate about school. I love it. I love to learn new things.
3. Respect, to me, is where others know how you view things/what your beliefs are and they learn to be okay with that. An example in my eyes would be something along the lines of, maybe, a woman/man wanting to stay abstinent until marriage, this is where respect comes into play, so the man/woman understands why and is okay with it. Or, if not in that way, the students in a class are supposed to listen and not disrespect the teacher. the students will show respect by not talking back/arguing to what the teacher has said. (I have a hard time explaining things)
4. There’s a lot of things that could be changed in the world but not many in which i could do. I mean, I’d like to see everyone be treated equally by those around them no matter what. I’d like to see people do a better job at keeping things clean (beaches, yards, community, etc..).
5. In the future I plan to graduate with Honors, be valedictorian or salutatorian, get into University of Oxford, get all of my degrees, become a mathematician, and lastly, have a family.
6. Im not really sure what you’re meaning by what I’ve struggled with.. like whether or not you mean physically or mentally. but, uhm, I’ve struggled with my anxiety and depression. i guess you could say that i still struggle with it. it makes it hard for me to go out and make friends. it also makes it hard for me to be happy with who i am. which goes along with not being able to socialize with others easily. Physically? Uhmmm. I’ve struggled with anything that involves running.
7. a typical day for me.. is waking up. going to school. going home. showering/eating/homework. then sleep. very basic.
8. I sing, binge watch series on Netflix, sleep, and occasionally drawing.
9. why do you do this? like. why do you think people’s voices should be heard?