1. Tell a bit about yourself
2. Whats your perspective view of the world?
3. Whats is true love to you?
4. What are your hobbies
5. How would you describe a typical day
6. What is the biggest accomplishment
7. What would you change about the world
1. I’m a 17 year old Senior from Sulphur Springs, Texas. I’m very athletic, I play football, I run track, I powerlift, I race bicycles, & I crossfit.
2. The world is messed up no matter what your views on it are. Everyone believes they’re entitled to something when they aren’t. Our economy is going down the drain & BLM is the new Isis. Black Lives shouldn’t be the only lives that matter, All Lives Matter.
3. True love is having that certain connection with somebody, like you think about them all the time 24/7 no matter what the situation is.
4. I have plenty of hobbies, I love Jeeps, 4 wheel drives, & Cummins. I have a 1986 Jeep CJ7 that is my daily, I absolutely love it! I love to workout & play sports!
5. My typical day, I wake up, eat some food, go workout, come back home, chill out for a minute, then I’ll eat some more food, then I’ll just kinda drive around till 5, then I go to work making Sno Cones at our local Tropical Sno till 10, then I’ll come home, change, & then go workout again.
6. My biggest accomplishment, that’s a difficult one. I’ve had many accomplishments I don’t really rate them by how good I think they are😂. But to name a few, whenever I was 13 I competed in TaeKwonDo & was ranked 2nd at worlds. I was ranked number 2 in the state last year & 27th in the Nation out of all the 16 year olds in the US who race bicycles.
7. If I could change anything about the world, it would most definitely be a change in leadership & politics.