Something New- Getter
Getters new track something new from Wat The Frick EP.
Something New- Getter
Getters new track something new from Wat The Frick EP.
Melanin Man- Masego
Masego Recent Track melanin man is the top song of July follow his soundcloud and check out more of his music.
Medasin Recent song daydream Ft Joba you guys check it out and follow him on soundcloud and check out his other music.
1. Tell abit about yourself
2. What are your hobbies
3. What do you plan for the future
4. What is something you admire
5. What does true love mean to you
6. What is your perspective view on the world
7. What do you enjoy about life
8. What is something youve struggled with in life
9. Is there anything you would like to tell the world i didnt mention
10. Do you have any questions for me
My name is Briana Garrard and I just graduated highschool starting college this year. I am 18 and you can find me as the outgoing type of person. I’m not shy and will not be shy when anyone meets me.
My favorite hobby is dance (10 years). I was in Colorguard during highschool and was also captain. I was also in step team during then too and was captain also. I also recently love going to the gym! I never realized how much healthier and energized you will actually feel!
My future plans is to attend a community college for my basics then move off to a bigger college and resume into get my radiology tech degree. I’ll get a job after then and eventually go back to college to move up to a radiology physician.
Something I admire is God. Without him I don’t even know where I’d be. God made us, the world, and everything we do and love today. With him all of this is possible.
Wow, true love. Where do I even begin? True love I guess is so much more than we can explain that my answer wouldn’t even compare to the real meaning. True love is when you know there the one when you meet them. It’s when they make you so nervous in everything you do and you’re butterflies never vanish for them. True love is thinking our girlfriend is the most beautiful girl in the world without a doubt and vice versa. If you TRULY loved someone you’d never even have the thoughts of anyone else or want to flirt with anyone else. Making them happy is you’re main goal and always your goal no matter what hot stones you have to walk on…you know you’ll get through it just for them. True love is more than we can even grasp the meaning of that you just know God made the perfect person to fill your crazy puzzle pieces together. True love is simply undefinable.
My perspective of the world is a beautiful mess. Our world is so messed up but you have to make the best of it and know what you’re here for. God made you and you were made to share his love and word. I know it’s crazy with the upcoming elections and we have so many people fighting and debating but you have to remember it’s not about that. It’s not about the money, the lies, the president, the people, the rioters, etc. it’s not about any of it! We have to forget the hate and start sharing the love and that’s why I call it a beautiful mess.
I enjoy the forever change. From different grades to college. Growing up is tough but it’s so beautiful! Getting to know what your going to do for the rest of your life and be able to build up your own kind of life separated from your parents and being on your own is like a challenge.
One thing I struggled with especially in highschool was finding my place to fit in and how people felt about me. I honestly regret on the way I used to care so much about what people thought of me and my image that i sculpted it so much that it wasn’t even really me. And that’s one thing I hope girls would just learn earlier than I did is none of it matters. So what if you don’t have the name brand stuff? So what if you don’t tan like this girl? So what?….don’t let the world try and mold you into something your not because I honestly don’t talk to anyone from school anymore. It was a temporary image made for what? Because it means nothing now! Just be yourself and don’t forget who you are.
Keep God in the center of your life and always be true to yourself
1. Tell a bit about yourself
2. Whats your perspective view of the world?
3. Whats is true love to you?
4. What are your hobbies
5. How would you describe a typical day
6. What is the biggest accomplishment
7. What would you change about the world
1. I’m a 17 year old Senior from Sulphur Springs, Texas. I’m very athletic, I play football, I run track, I powerlift, I race bicycles, & I crossfit.
2. The world is messed up no matter what your views on it are. Everyone believes they’re entitled to something when they aren’t. Our economy is going down the drain & BLM is the new Isis. Black Lives shouldn’t be the only lives that matter, All Lives Matter.
3. True love is having that certain connection with somebody, like you think about them all the time 24/7 no matter what the situation is.
4. I have plenty of hobbies, I love Jeeps, 4 wheel drives, & Cummins. I have a 1986 Jeep CJ7 that is my daily, I absolutely love it! I love to workout & play sports!
5. My typical day, I wake up, eat some food, go workout, come back home, chill out for a minute, then I’ll eat some more food, then I’ll just kinda drive around till 5, then I go to work making Sno Cones at our local Tropical Sno till 10, then I’ll come home, change, & then go workout again.
6. My biggest accomplishment, that’s a difficult one. I’ve had many accomplishments I don’t really rate them by how good I think they are😂. But to name a few, whenever I was 13 I competed in TaeKwonDo & was ranked 2nd at worlds. I was ranked number 2 in the state last year & 27th in the Nation out of all the 16 year olds in the US who race bicycles.
7. If I could change anything about the world, it would most definitely be a change in leadership & politics.
1. Tell me about yourself
2. What are you truly passionate about
3. What do you admire
4. What is true love to you
5. What is your persepective view of the world
6. What are your goals in life
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years
8. What are your strengths and weaknesses
9. Who inspires you if you have an inspiration
10 . What is something you would change in the world
11. What is the biggest accomplisment you’ve had
12. Describe a typical day for you
13. Do you have any questions for me
my name is Revé and im 17 years old. i live in indiana but im from california, i moved here when i was 6. growing up in my family was really tough, my father is very abusive and my sister was as well. i think growing up with hardship has made me a strong person. im passionate about writing and art, i love poetry so much. writing is one of the things that has helped me through the abuse. i have a whole journal full of my own writing and its one of things that is most important to me. id really love to be a writer and publish my own poetry books when im older. i admire my mother for the amount of strength she has had through her lifetime. she’s been through a lot of tough things in life and she’s taken every single bit of it and made it into something she can grow from. True love to me is kinda like when youre up all night talking to someone and you dont want to go to sleep because you dont wanna be without them for that while youre not awake. for me, i know i love my girlfriend because i have really bad anxiety issues but when she’s with me or even just texting me, it soothes me. my heart calms. i think the world is a beautiful place, there’s a lot of hurt and anger but i believe that humans, in nature, are generally good. i think there are influences that take place that make people bad. my goals in life are to be able to do well in my career so i can take care of my mom. she deserves the world. in 5 years i see myself living in the city, spending my time writing. hopefully I’ll have my dog, Moose. its kinda hard to picture my strengths. i think i have a genuinely good heart, which i guess can be a weakness too because ive been used and taken advantage of a lot by others. im really patient, i love helping other people and making others laugh and feel comfortable. i think some of my weaknesses is that i can be really shy, my anxiety i think is a big weakness for me. being around a lot of people can freak me out & its hard for me to open up around others. people and even animals that have overcome hardship inspires me that i can be strong through the hard times. i wish people were more accepting in this world, people are so hateful towards others just because of their race, gender, sexuality, or religion. one of my biggest accomplishments would probably be not giving up when i really wanted to. a typical day for me would be; i wake up and text my girlfriend good morning, shower, makeup, do my schoolwork at the library(im in onlne school) hangout with friends. thats kinda it. my life isnt that exciting but i guess thats something i should be grateful for; i dont have to worry about much like a lot of people in other countries do.
Search For Products In Search Box Below. Dismiss