1. Tell me about yourself
2. What are you truly passionate about
3. What do you admire
4. What is true love to you
5. What is your persepective view of the world
6. What are your goals in life
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years
8. What are your strengths and weaknesses
9. Who inspires you if you have an inspiration
10 . What is something you would change in the world
11. What is the biggest accomplisment you’ve had
12. Describe a typical day for you
13. Do you have any questions for me
1. My name is McCall Newman, I am 17, and I will be a freshman at Tennessee Tech University in Cookeville, TN this coming fall. I believe solely in living life to the fullest everyday;of course, some days will be more fun and more spontaneous than others, but to find the good and happiness in each and every day gives you a reason to smile. I travel every chance that I get, whether it’s to another city or across the country I’m down. I love to hike, rock climb, basically anything outdoors.
2. I am truly passionate about working for what I want, helping others, and encouraging others to try the things that I do.
3. I admire people who have natural talent that they love and are able to make a living off of that talent. They have the opportunity to live off of something they have a passion for, and have endless opportunities to be spontaneous and tour the world.
4. True love, true love. True love to me is kissing someone good morning with nasty morning breath, true love is putting someone else before you, true love is knowing your spouses pant size, true love is unconditional.
5. My perspective view of the world hmmm, well considering I refuse to watch the news most of the time I believe the world is amazing and full of opportunities and adventure; however, in reality, society can be sickening. Shootings, murders, explosions, riots… Reasons why I don’t watch the news…
6. My goal is to become a successful entrepreneur in the Agricultural Business industry. With this occupation I can travel basically anywhere I choose to (because the world revolves around agriculture, am I right?)
7. In 5 years I see myself at the end of my gap year, you see, I will be attending college for 4 years and then I plan to take a year of travel and to work seasonal jobs.
8. My biggest strength also tends to be one of my biggest weaknesses. I am a very independent individual allowing me to work alone, do things by myself yadda yadda yadda… But it also makes it extremely hard for me to ask for help or to let someone into my life who provides for me.
9. My dad remains the most inspiring person to me. He is a very strong person who loves to help and teach people. He owns his own business, he rides dirt bikes like a pro, and does CrossFit with me! He’s a pretty awesome dude.
10. Let’s see, I would change where my tax money goes. I do believe that there are people who are truly disabled and need assistance,yes. Consequently, there are also people who just refuse to work and choose to be lazy. That’s who I don’t want to support, if I had to work for what I have they should have to also. #sorrynotsorry
11. My biggest accomplishment, I mean I could say something cliché like “I made above a 4.0 as my final high school GPA” but honestly I could care less about that it wasn’t that hard. So, I’m going to say my biggest accomplishment is working for everything I have. Most of my high school friends never had to get jobs through out
12. A typical day in McCall world: Wake up at 5am, do CrossFit at 6am, eat breakfast, go to class, go to work, study, go back to the gym and Olympic lift or do accessory work, then hit the hay.
13. Why did you pick me?