1. Tell me about yourself?
2. I noticed you are a dancer tell me more about that?
3. What was your motivation in doing that?
4. What were you big influences if you have any?
5. Describe a typical day for you?
6. What are your hobbies?
7. What is your perspective on the world?
8. What is one thing you would like to change in the world?
9. Is there anything specific you want people to know about you and you can talk about multiple things?
10. What would you say you are very talented at?
11. Do you have any questions for me?
1. I am a young teen in highschool, I have had multiple surgeries because I had osteomyelitis and cellulitis. I have been dancing on a competitive team for dance since I was 3. I love running, and people make a huge impact on me.
2. I started just at 3. I have been on this team for multiple years I take just about every single class to gain skill everyday. This is my 12th year. I learn dances from many professional, and I have gone to many master classes.
3. My motivation was Jenna Dewan Tatum, and just the beauty and art of movement.
4. Jack Cole, Bob Fosse, Alina Cojocaru
5. My typical day is I wake up at 5 every morning, go to school, go straight to dance, get home around 10,clean,stretch out any sore muscles,do my homework/study,eat,sleep,and repeat. 😂
6. My hobbies consist of running and artwork is relaxing to me.
7. Well, the essence of enlightenment is a big understanding which give you a deep and wide perspective see the world as a whole. As well as a capacity to accept with compassion all that is.
8. On how cruel words have shaped people, and how they hurt people.
9. With my osteomyelitis in my left leg I almost had my leg amputated off, till my mother told them I dance. So today I have a scar that will be there forever, and my friends and family members are the world to me. Loyalty is key to me.
11. No question.