1. Tell a bit about yourself?
2. What are you passionate about?
3. Where do you see yourself in the future?
4. How would you describe the person you are today?
5. How would you describe a typical day?
6. Do you have any hobbies?
7. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
8. What are the things you admire in life?
9. What is your perspective on the world for you today?
10. Do you have any questions for me?
1. I’m a pretty normal girl. I grew up in Westchester, New York and then went to college at Michigan State University. After I graduated I traveled around Europe a bit before deciding I wanted to work in the fashion industry. (at the time)
2. I am VERY passionate about animals and animal welfare. Even though I’ve recently become a vegan (December 2015), I am trying to make up for all my choices previously by educating myself and others around me.
3. Happy and healthy. Saving animals and traveling. Making lasting relationships.
4. I’m a pretty sensitive and kind person, I like to think. I’m a good friend and listener. I’m sometimes a ‘sit on the fence’ type of person and also very impulsive, which has worked and been detrimental to me!
5. A typical day would be exercising, whether its pilates, yoga, barre class or boxing. And also going to school at FIT. Maybe meeting a friend for dinner or a drink.
6. Hobbies include a lot of reading, I’m trying to read a lot of the classics right now. A lot of netflix. I’m trying to get back into drawing again as I used to really enjoy it. And spend time with friends.
7. In 5-10 years I really have no idea where I see myself. I wish I did but I do know that I want to be happy. Haha sorry that’s all I have.
8. I admire family and friendships. I admire the support system they give you. I’d like to be able to provide that for my future family if I have one. I also admire animals and their ability to love.
9. My perspective on the world as of today probably isn’t the best! Especially since Trump is running for President I feel that we’re not going in the right direction. Also when I look at the factory farm and dairy industry I get extremely sad, but I do know there are so many people out there including myself that is trying to make the voices of animals heard. In time…
10. Thank you! I guess my questions are is this getting published on your website? and if so when? let me know if you have any questions for me as well and i’m sorry again for my delay in reply!!