1. Tell a bit about yourself?
2. What are you passionate about?
3. Where do you see yourself in the future?
4. How would you describe the person you are today?
5. How would you describe a typical day?
6. Do you have any hobbies?
7. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
8. What are the things you admire in life?
9. What is your perspective on the world for you today?
10. Do you have any questions for me?
1. I’m a pretty normal girl. I grew up in Westchester, New York and then went to college at Michigan State University. After I graduated I traveled around Europe a bit before deciding I wanted to work in the fashion industry. (at the time)
2. I am VERY passionate about animals and animal welfare. Even though I’ve recently become a vegan (December 2015), I am trying to make up for all my choices previously by educating myself and others around me.
3. Happy and healthy. Saving animals and traveling. Making lasting relationships.
4. I’m a pretty sensitive and kind person, I like to think. I’m a good friend and listener. I’m sometimes a ‘sit on the fence’ type of person and also very impulsive, which has worked and been detrimental to me!
5. A typical day would be exercising, whether its pilates, yoga, barre class or boxing. And also going to school at FIT. Maybe meeting a friend for dinner or a drink.
6. Hobbies include a lot of reading, I’m trying to read a lot of the classics right now. A lot of netflix. I’m trying to get back into drawing again as I used to really enjoy it. And spend time with friends.
7. In 5-10 years I really have no idea where I see myself. I wish I did but I do know that I want to be happy. Haha sorry that’s all I have.
8. I admire family and friendships. I admire the support system they give you. I’d like to be able to provide that for my future family if I have one. I also admire animals and their ability to love.
9. My perspective on the world as of today probably isn’t the best! Especially since Trump is running for President I feel that we’re not going in the right direction. Also when I look at the factory farm and dairy industry I get extremely sad, but I do know there are so many people out there including myself that is trying to make the voices of animals heard. In time…
10. Thank you! I guess my questions are is this getting published on your website? and if so when? let me know if you have any questions for me as well and i’m sorry again for my delay in reply!!
1. Tell a bit about yourself
2. I see your a actor and model tell me more about that?
3. What was your motivation to start doing those things
4. How many movies or shows you played in?
5. What genre of movies interest you?
6. What’s your biggest accomplishment?
7. What are you very passionate about?
8. Describe a typical day for you?
9. What advice would you give to others who want to follow in your footsteps?
10. Do you have any questions for me?
1. Samuel Ajibola is an Actor,a Model and an Event Compere or Master of Ceremony,depending on which one you prefer..lol..first Child of a family of 4 children.i grew up and still stay in surulere,Lagos.I’m a graduate of the University of Lagos with a B.sc in Political science.i love working out,smimming on a hot day,studying films and being Enlightened.I’m also very ambitious,I want to be the very best at anything I do,and i’m really a jovial and happy being.i have a beautiful perception of the Concept of Life and have a thing for inner Peace.
1. Tell a bit about yourself
2. What are the things you like to do
3. What are your hobbies?
4. What’s the most amazing accomplishment you’ve ever achieved
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
6. Where do you see yourself in the future
7. Describe a typical day?
8. What do you plan for the rest of 2016
9. Do you have any questions for me
1. My name is Molly McGevna. I’m 16 years old and a junior in high school. I grew up in New York, and than moved to North Carolina when I was 8. I played soccer for 9 years and it was a really big part of my life. Now I’m really into photography, and have even started my own little business. I value family and friends a lot.
2. I love being outside, and making spontaneous moves. I enjoy photographing people. I love shopping, lol. But overall I like just being around people and talking, we don’t have to be doing much for me to be entertained.
3. My hobbies I would say are photography, journaling, I don’t know I really do a lot of random things. If helping people is considered a hobby I do that a lot or as much as I can.
4. My most amazing accomplishment in my eyes is the day I decided to love myself. It’s weird I kind of remember the exact moment I decided to let go of people’s opinions and stop caring, all because I saw a tumblr post about loving yourself and how beneficial it is to obtaining happiness. That love have for myself is always what carries me through my hardest times, I always have to do it for me. So I would say that is most amazing accomplishment.
5. Strengths: I’m able to feel for people on a whole different level, I can notice when people are hurting but trying to hide it. I’m very compassionate and driven when it comes to the things I love.
Weakness: sometime I forget about myself, and helping myself. I try to help others to much, that I loose a little bit of me in that. I care to much.
6. In the future, I see myself helping others. Using my pain and experiences to enlighten others that things do and will get better. No matter how dark it gets, little bits of light will shine through. I’d love to obtain a career in psychology and use that to open up my own practice (or whatever you’d like to call it), where teens can come to express themselves in a safe and effective way. Shedding light on mental illness in teens, it would be a place where you would not only receive help but gift it to others to. Essentially everyone using their pain and experiences to help others. It’s not easy being a teens these days, I’d love to make it easier for them.
7. A typical day I go to school, and try to stay focused. And than usually I come home and go to work or spend time with friends after school. It really varies daily, I don’t like having a set routine everyday.
8. For the rest of 2016, I plan on focusing on recovery. Depression is very present in life, and I’m working extremely hard every day to manage it. I’m working towards finding the old me, because I’ve lost parts of her. I always working toward shedding light on mental illness, and how serious it actually is. I’m encouraging people to reach out and share their stories and not be afraid to say I need help. Every day the ultimate goal is to spread love and kindness, in a world that has seemed to lost the value in that.